*** PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO BE CONSIDERED ***
(if you skip any of these questions I'm going to ignore your application)
1) How many years of experience do you have working with Photoshop and Illustrator?
2) Are you used to deliver professionally designed work fast?
3) Do you have any experience with WordPress? (it's fine if you don't. It's just a plus)
4) How much would you like to earn per day? And per month? (don't waste time saying "it depends")
5) Are you interested in a long-term relationship?
6) Please add a link(s) to your graphic design portfolio (I don't want all of them, send me the best ones!)
We're looking for a competent and fast graphic designer, that is experienced in designing custom logos, icons, and graphics for local and affiliate websites.
We're building a lot of different websites every day and we need a reliable designer that is able to create professional looking graphics really fast, with minimum supervision.
We're interested in hiring a graphic designer part-time, to eventually, and if all goes well, become a full-time member of our team.
Everything must be designed from scratch, we can't use any copyrighted work from unauthorized sources. So this must be your own work, designed with PS or AI. We'll obviously need all the source files so we can do all the web development after.
We're looking to work with only 1 person, not a company. So if you have a team of designers, we're not interested. We need someone to join our team if down the road if we think that this is a good fit.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Again, and this is VERY IMPORTANT, we don't want someone that is going to beat around the bush and not get stuff done. Please go over the several examples provided above. That's the type of quality that we want. Simple, but professional, with different styles and design depending on the type of website, niche, etc.
In most cases, we're going to give you the website, niche, colors, and basic instructions on what we need. We expect you to deliver it fast and get things done. We don't need 10 different versions of the logo. As long as it's professional and slick, we'll use it, without any revisions. That's going to be the procedure for most graphic work.
The IDEAL candidate:
1) Fluent English speaker
2) Great communicator
3) Understands and is able to follow instructions
4) Works fast, effectivelly and efficiently. We don't want someone that overthinks everything. The work that we need is very simple, but requires attention to detail and professionalism. We don't want an amateur that takes ages to design a logo. The type of work that we need from you requires minimum supervision, and in 99.9% of the cases NO REVISIONS at all.
5) Interested in a long-term relationship, and potentially a full-time position.
Looking forward to hear from you!
50 freelancers are bidding on average $1223 for this job
hello I have 14 years design experience. I've done a lot of projects. I prefer to be in Europe and USA projects. Look at the profile, it will not be a waste of time