I have comic book pages that I need a graphic designer to:
1) run through two filters in Topaz Studio
2) enlarge with Topaz Gigapixel
3) In Illustrator, remove the existing text from the speech bubbles
4) In Illustrator, use the "Type Area Tool" to make a text box the size and shape of the speech bubbles.
5) In Illustrator, copy/paste new text into the speech bubbles (I will provide the text)
6) Send me the .ai file for the entire comic book issue
7) Send me the .png files for each page
Topaz Gigapixel and Topaz Studio are not difficult programs to use, so if you don't have them I think you could learn them easily, but you would have to get them. If you don't have Illustrator, sorry, I need someone who uses Illustrator.
Please make a bid per 100 pages. I've attached one page as an example.
Here is a link [login to view URL] that shows the original image, a "debubbled" image with text removed, and a final image with new text added in. I also need you to provide the Illustrator .ai file that has all of the text area boxes with the text in them.