Company: Oliver Kinross Asia Pacific
Job Tittle: Graphic Designer - Event/ Exhibition (Part- time)
Location: Taikoo Place, Quarry Bay
Oliver Kinross are a fast growing, ambitious and dynamic British company who are currently looking to expand the team within our Hong Kong office. The Hong Kong office has recently won international awards for our industry leading trade shows. We run exhibitions, trade shows, conferences and events throughout the world, from our regional HQ in Hong Kong we run exhibitions in : New Zealand, Australia, Myanmar, Singapore, Indonesia...
- Creating online and offline materials for exhibition projects.
- Deliver creative concepts inline with integrated marketing campaigns.
- Design magazines, directories and promotional materials including print advertisements, brochure, leaflet, poster and outdoor advertising.
- Follow up work schedules, deadlines and quality control with colleagues and departments.
- Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- Working as part of a team with other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- A flexible approach when working in a team
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate brifes with clients
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain ideas to clients or colleagues
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changed to your designs
Adobe InDesign (Must)
Adobe Illustrator (Must)
Adobe Photoshop (Must)
Adobe Acrobat (Must)
HTML & CSS (is a plus)
Candidate must based in Hong Kong
25 freelancers are bidding on average $92/hour for this job
I have understood the project details, I can successfully execute this project and I can deliver this project on time. Relevant skills: Advertisement Design, Brochure Design, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Poster Design