A Degree Apprenticeship is a new (UK) education route, recently launched by the Government, bringing together higher education and vocational training. It enables students to obtain a degree whilst employed by a business (similar to traditional apprenticeships), without having to cover the cost of university tuition.
The basic idea of the project is to create a website where a business could list an apprenticeship vacancy. Then, students who are looking for an apprenticeship can view these vacancies via a mobile application (app) and apply for them. There are two parts to the project; one is the website that will be used by businesses, and the other is the mobile app that will be used by students.
The website to be used by businesses should allow them to:
- signup and create an account with a business name, email address and password
- post a vacancy with details including: salary, qualification, job title, location, working hours etc
- be alerted when a student applies for one of their vacancies, and view the profiles of applicants
The mobile app to be used by students should allow them to:
- sign up with a name, password and email address
- browse and search for vacancies
- personalise a profile with information such as a personal biography, qualifications, work experience, career goals etc.
- view the listing of an apprenticeship (job) and view the profile of the business
- apply for a vacancy or send an enquiry to the business
44 freelancers are bidding on average £1268 for this job
_Still waiting for FEEDBACK_ Hi, As per the analysis we need to create an educational site/app in which we need to develop 2 platforms : [url removed, login to view] for business users to list their vacancies [url removed, login to view] for students to s More