Front end design
Admin Section to edit site
Navigation to all pages present at all times.
Header: Logo/Social media links
- Large stock photo...with our tagline
making Good love a greater Love....
- Ability to add/edit delete text on this page. some type of wysiwyg editor needed.
- List all events...user can click button to view details of event
- Event Details Page (Main Image/Event name/Date/Time/venue name (venue Address,city,state, zipcode)/details/google map
- Details section of event listing needs some type of wysiwyg editor.
- Event details page has bread crumbs that allows user to get back to previous page easily
- Ability to add photo of presenter/presenter bio. some type of wysiwyg editor needed.
- Ability to add/edit/delete
- Ability to add gallery and upload photos into gallery.
- Ability to edit and delete galleries or photos in a gallery
- Need to be able to name each gallery
Videos (Youtube hosted)
- Ability to add videos hosted on youtube to video gallery.
- Able to add/edit title to each video
- Form that puts message in admin
- Form Fields: (*name/*email address/phone number/*message box)
* denotes fields that are mandatory
Social Media Links (show icons Instagram/twitter/facebook)
Join Email List (will provide form code)
***Site must be mobile friendly
79 freelancers are bidding on average $541 for this job
Hello, we can develop Your website for marriage retreat. Glad to discuss more detailed. Please, review our experience here - https://www.freelancer.com/u/webbookstudio. Waiting for Your reply for more discussion.
Hi, Carefully checked the whole job posting and task is quite clear to me. Let's have a brief discussion on every point you listed. Assure you quality work within quick turnaround Ping me! Th@nks
Hi cakins71, [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] All are similar work as per your requirements , please contact us to discuss further details. Thanks Ajit
Hi. Thank you for posting. I have 10+ years of experiences in web development. I can meet your requirements fully. Looking forward to work with you soon. Thanks.