We currently have a .net website built approx 4 years ago custom CMS. it has been recommended that we convert to Wordpress CMS, as our current site has many limitations on customisation and has no xml sitemap so quite inefficient from seo. perspective
Can you let me know what is would cost to do a Wordpress conversion, including
1. refresh our current look and feel of the website
2. CMS which includes blog, video, and form creater modules
3. user-friendly backend that we can add new pages and edit existing pages
4. also be able to make changes to website structure /layout if required.
Alternatively, can we upgrade our existing CMS to include the following,
1. include xml site map
2. general tidy up of the pages and freshen up the look and feel
3. add blog and video module
our current site is 3 levels deep, with 3rd level having ability to add 4 extra product lines to the existing 18 product lines. currently the site only open up quote page to the product lines, but we not want to add content to these lines.