We have a Training application software that was designed using a Flash framework. We would like to transition it to an HTML5 environment. The system features include:
1. System Admin can create several company profiles (Clients) who will have Client Admins
2. Client Admins can upload a list of Employees who are to take training courses
3. Client Admins can upload pre-prepared Training Courses (designed in HTML or anything that runs in HTML5).
3.1 These will have audio files as well for each or some slides/frames.
3.2 The training Course will have a pool of questions from where a Quiz will be created using random pick from the pool. Quiz pool can indicate some mandatory questions that always have to appear in any quiz created.
3.3 Pass mark is assigned (eg: 85%)
4. Client Admin assign training course(s) to the target employees
5. Employees receive email with login details
6. Employee view the Training Course and take the Quiz.
7. If Employee passes then a Certificate of Completion (in pdf) is generated. The correct answers are also provided to the Employee on-screen (so that there is some learning)
8. Client Admin can view completion rates and number of unsuccessful tries for each Employee.
9. Client Admin can download all the Certificates in one go, as a zip file
10. Client Admin can also download the Status (Employee Name-wise list) as Excel file
So basically, it is a Training Course management system where Clients that upload various courses (with or without audio) and assign these courses to their employees, and then be able to view completion rates. That in brief is what the software does. We will be happy to give you a demo/walk-through.
IN ADDITION: we could also consider you for ongoing support for this HTML5 app and a similar HTML5 one. That will be a separate deal where you will get regular monthly support fees of CAD100. Basically, it's money paid to you for doing nothing, especially if the code is good and there aren't any bugs.
So, this could turn into a long-term relationship with us, with regular payments.
So bid accordingly and best of luck!
78 freelancers are bidding on average $1485 for this job