We have a Flash file which we need converted to HTML5. We use this presentation in Moodle online training program and now that Flash is no longer supported we need to redo these in HTML5/SCORM to replace the existing Flash version.
Here is a the current Flash file we need converted: [url removed, login to view]
We would like the final to be in SCORM format, along with the original development files in case we need to make changes.
If this project goes well there are about 20 other lessons that we will also need converted (as a separate project).
Project requirements are:
- We can provide the swf, images and related video files. We do not have the original .fla file
- Build out the new SCORM package using iSpring or other easy to use SCORM authoring tool so that we can update the lessons if needed.
- Final SCORM must be compatible with Moodle 2.2.3 (ie. SCORM 1.2)
- Final must include the original working files so that we can make changes later if needed.
- All functionality from the original must remain (play button, pause, back, next, etc.)
Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.