New Project "Phoenix" - Numeric keypad control
This project was successfully completed by hgernhardtiii for $111 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
In the above example from our present pos system a standard numeric keypad was generated. Each key triggers an event with the corresponding character
The characters of the pressed keys are displayed in the upper red field
With the function key "C" you can delete a character that has been entered.
With the function key "X" you can enter the multiplier symbol.
The control element must have the following characteristics:
- The entire control element should be responsive.
- The design of the individual keys should be modifiable. It should be possible to change the form and color of the keys.
- Clicking on a key should trigger an event passing the corresponding character.
- Depending on the country setting a comma must be replaceable by a period.
- A function should be used to read and modify the value in the red field.
- Clicking on the "OK" key should trigger an event passing the entered value.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online