We're currently building a Foundation-based Drupal theme to address the lack of a responsive layout. This one theme will be 'child-themed' for a suite of websites.
* DFP ad unit slots to successfully load the correct ads for the site-size (obviously)
* Redundancy of our current Drupal DFP module (optional)
* An appropriate policy and implementation that will evenly rotate on mobile (not tablet/desktop) our many different banners (Skyscraper, Button, Box) into pre-determined appropriately spaced positions (either within long-form content or between teasers/ infinite scroll content)
* Sustainable management and organisation of potentially expanding advertising types for adaptive content, so if we're feeding users specific tagged content then we want specific ads and we don't want an arduous process to update the inventory. Especially since this will roll-out across a suite of sites all of which will share a majority of inventory, but some of which will have custom inventory. If this means we would be better of sticking with the DFP module, advise this and explain why. Because we run Drupal I assume this is likely going to be block-related.
* Advise and assist with current deficit in knowledge surrounding more advanced options and functionality of DFP we could be using to better serve our clients and write up succinct log we can use for internal training in the future
Title should really say be "Responsive Google DFP inventory integration"
31 freelancers are bidding on average £567 for this job
Dear Sir! I make Responsive Google DFP ad unit integration ++ This is my job. I'm ready to begin now. Pm for me. Please check my reviews and profile https://www.freelancer.com/u/ProfSoftStudio.html