Founded in 2015, we (2xpr BV) have quickly grown to become the biggest platform for everyone interested in Parties, Events & Festivals in the Netherlands and Belgium. With our website Partyflock ([login to view URL]), and the Appic app ([login to view URL]), we reach over 1 million users per month.
To create one high-performance Content distribution platform to feed Appic, Partyflock, new platforms (currently in development), as well as external platforms with our rich content.
Required skills and experience
• Expert in building (large scale) web applications in Python (experience with Django and managing queues through Celery)
• Knowledge of Linux, Redis, databases and SQL
• Proficiency in English
• Attention to detail, passion for writing great code
• Ability to self-manage and work independently
Desired skills and experience
• Experience in maintaining a large scale system
• Agile development experience i.e. working in SCRUM methodology
• Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
• Knowledge of, and experience with the creation of mobile apps is a definitive plus
• Proficiency in Polish or Dutch is a plus
What we offer the right candidate
• Good salary
• A team of motivated and highly skilled colleagues
• Flexible working hours and working from home
• Ability to learn and grow within the organisation
• Working in an international environment
30 freelancers are bidding on average €16/hour for this job
Hi, sir! I have a close look to your project. I have a good skill in python programming. If you award this project to me, we'll complete it in time. Our budget may be negotiable Thanks
I am fullstack developer and I am interested in taking this responsibility. Am qualified on all listed requirements excerpt for the Proficiency in Polish or Dutch.