Simple iOS Networking Application Utilizing Game Center / GKSession:
We are looking for a simple iOS networking application to be created that allows several users to connect to each other.
One user will create the session while other users will join the created session. Once the host has determined all the users have joined the session, he or she will be able to initiate or start the session. On the next screen, each user should be able to see all other users in that session (including the host). Once a connected user exits the application or closes it to use other iPhone application, all other users in that session are notified of the user's exit by name. Each user and the host has the ability to exit the session at anytime through a button but results in a notification to others.
Screen One "Intro": Buttons to create or join a session as well as close the application.
Screen Two "Create session" : Name a session and view users that have joined.
Screen Three "Join session": User has the ability to specify name. Listing of available sessions and the ability to click on one and select join.
Screen Four "Created Session": Simple listing of all users in a session including the host. Back and exit button available.
- Must be able to be run on iPhone
- Any orientation
- Both Bluetooth and Wireless connection capabilities
- Must be able to connect more than 4 users
- Users must be able to select the session they wish to join
- Users must be able to specify the name they wish to be seen as to the other users
- Any time a user closes or minimizes the app during a created session all others in that session must be notified
No graphic design or image creation is necessary. Default iOS SDK fonts, buttons, and tables should be used. We want an app that is as simple and plain as possible. The use of GKsession is preferred.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.