Should take lead in creating visual storyboards that help in communicating complicated data and insights into a captivating visual output.
Should be able to visualize and understand the problem end to end create infographic outputs to provide a more complete story of the data that is more engaging than most traditional ways of communicating data and information.
Position: Data Visualization & Infographics Designer (NOIDA)
• Skilled in information design and data storytelling.
• Visual representation skills to present complex information, data or knowledge quickly and clearly. Improve cognition by utilizing graphics to enhance the human visual systems ability to see patterns and trends. Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
• Help to translate data into insightful visual content, which is both beautiful and meaningful, allowing the user to decipher data and recognize trends while admiring its aesthetic appeal
• Artistic representation of data and information using different elements such as graphs, pictures, diagrams, narrative, timelines, check lists, etc.
• Convert generic, text-heavy presentations into more concise, graphically rich presentations
• Drive application of design principles, color and typography effectively across all deliverables.
• Should be able to work on wide range of projects covering all stages of the project.
• Work closely with the internal teams to meet challenging deadlines.
• Should be a team player, and have the ability to collaborate and deliver on projects.
• Should possess work ethics & ready to work with targets and deadlines.
• Support the company in the development of marketing materials, newsletters and reports.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 1 - 6 years’ experience in working with graphic applications
• Proficiency in software applications primarily in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Infographics. And transforming content created from these to effective infographics in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Should be able to create icons, and 2D/3D images from scratch using appropriate software tools and platforms
• Excellent presentation and layout skills
• Good communication skills
• Should have excellent design portfolio