Scope of project:
We need 50 RELEVANT one way non-reciprocal links from school (preferably university) websites to our client’s STUDENT AGENCY website.
The project is a 5-17 week project with a high possibility for indefinite extension.
Daily/weekly work commitment:
The client requires a total of 50 links with maximum 10 links per week to be submitted. It’s imperative that this limit is adhered to.
- Fluent English language (oral and writing)
- Reliability and consistency (all our clients and contractors value our business relationship for our quality service and always get paid on time – in return we expect to be treated the same – your work must be submitted at the agreed time to the agreed standards).
1. Links must be one-way, non-reciprocal, permanent, active and NEVER expire and not require further payments.
2. Minimum 3 links to be created per week. Maximum 10 links per week.
3. Links must be placed from school pages (.edu or .[url removed, login to view]).
4. Links must come from different domains and different Class-C IP addresses.
5. The pages where our link is placed on must be Google PR3 or higher (not the homepage, the actual page where the link is placed).
6. There must not be more than 10 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed. No link farms accepted.
7. Link page must have been indexed and cached by Google, MSN, Yahoo! or Bing by at least 90 days (brand new pages will not be accepted).
8. The websites must be fully developed and work without errors (no sites that are still under construction).
8. Use backlinks must be from: .edu/ .[url removed, login to view] or other AUTHORITATIVE .EDU DOMAINS
9. Link page must be written in English, Spanish, Portuguese (only .br) or German.
10. Links must be search engine friendly. Hence, no frames, no "no follow" tag, no redirection, cloaking, etc.
11. Page that contains link to our website must be either homepage, level 1 or level 2 (within one or two clicks of home page). Page must not be excluded by robots.txt. There must be a trail from the home page to the site that contains the link.
12. Links must from quality pages (no article submission, no massive directory submission, no social bookmarks spam). Links must not be labeled sponsored, links, ads etc. We need real quality links.
13. Web sites must not be banned by Google, MSN, Yahoo or Bing and NO free hosted websites are acceptable (geo-cities, etc).
14. Links must be static HTML links.
15. Links in the footer or links that look like spam or sponsored links will not be accepted.
16. NO black hat techniques allowed (such as scraped content, mirror sites, spam sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc). No blog comments, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups. No links from: Guestbooks, blogs, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, torrent sites, file sharing, Free For All websites, hacker, illegal, gambling, pornographic, hate-based websites, generally black hat sites.
17. Must be MANUALLY submitted. No use of automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others).
18. Links from websites that already link to client’s site will not be counted.
19. Links must be in text (no graphics) and each link must have an anchor text (we will provide the anchor text options).
An Excel sheet (will be provided) with the following data must be delivered every week by Sunday, 8pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time, +10h):
- Date link submitted
- Date link accepted
- Link URL (clickable hyperlink)
- Site Name
- Site Type (university, other school – description needed)
- Google PR of the URL (the URL containing the link, not the URL of the homepage)
- IP address
- Anchor text
- Contact email address information
Fortnightly pro-rata payment (% of total quoted cost) within 3 days of end of fortnight. We will place an escrow at the beginning of each fortnight which will be released upon completion, confirmation and acceptance of work.
PayPal or cheque (in Australian Dollars)
Please note, we only pay for links not for submissions. Each link will need to be verified prior to payment is being made. Links will be reviewed on a periodic basis and if they are removed/deleted, we will deduct this from future payments. We reserve the right to reject any link that do not meet the link requirements as stated below.
Prior to approval:
Before you bid be sure you are looking for a long term commitment and can deliver the amount of required links that meet exactly and strictly all requirements stated above.
Bid information required:
1. Bid for the total cost (cost for 50 .edu links)
2. Samples and/or references (contact details) of previous similar jobs (please provide this information in the PM)
3. Description of your methodology/strategy how you will get links to our website (please provide this information in the PM)
4. Description of your experience & the number of years of experience (please provide this information in the PM)
Please include the term “READ” in your bid to demonstrate that you have read the terms and can meet all of the requirements as part of your bid.
We have other work for other clients and as such we are just interested in establishing a long term contractor relationship. Thank you and happy quoting/bidding!
7 freelancers are bidding on average $161 for this job
Hi, We are a professionally managed company specializing in the field of Search Engine Optimization, Link building and complete internet marketing solutions.