Have Complete Freedom Over When, Where & How You Work
Put a Dent in the Universe – We Help Medical Research Succeed
Earn a Salary + Generous Revenue Share
Master One of the Most Profitable Skills in Business – Online Advertising
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who loves marketing and online advertising – this is the most important aspect of the position. You don’t have to be a marketing expert, or even have official experience, and you will be trained, but if you don’t love marketing and advertising and helping people achieve success then please don’t apply.
- Good writing skills – from ad headlines to blog articles to emails communicating with clients, being able to write well is a must for any Trialfacts position, and especially this one.
- Adaptability – In an entrepreneurial business we sometimes have to wear different hats. We’re looking for someone that takes ownership and wants to help grow our company. If you’re the kind of person who would rather sit back and say “that’s not my responsibility” then please don’t apply.
- Someone who loves learning – We’re a team that’s driven by learning and improving. We’re looking for someone who wants to learn and develop their professional and business skills, and grow as a person.
- Someone who takes responsibility – You’ll be judged and compensated based on your results. You will be coached and guided, but ultimately you will be responsible for your performance and consequently your compensation.
- Can work at least 20 hours/week – This position is full-time, part-time (at least 20 hours per week), or something in between.
What does a typical day look like?
You’ll have the flexibility and autonomy to plan your own working hours and day, but some of the activities your day might consist of are:
PPC Campaign Management
Blog Article Writing
Client Due Diligence
Coordinate with our team
For more information about the position and find out how to apply, please go to: [url removed, login to view]