We are a web hosting company and are looking to hire someone to be in charge of marketing activities for our company in order to help grow our company and expand. While this is a dynamic role, you will be in charge of the following activities and be expected of the following:
- This is a part-time position which will eventually grow into a full-time position. For now, you will be expected to work on our activities for a minimum of 15 hours per week. We utilize Time Doctor to track hours worked for our remote employees.
- Posting Advertisements for our Hosting Services on Internet Forums/Blogs (an example would be [login to view URL])
- Experience with Email Marketing (writing email/special promotions to mass mail to our client base)
- Must understand the hosting industry, and know what Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting and Dedicated Servers is
- Able to create landing pages with special promotions
- Must have a creative mindset
- Must have a mindset that is eager for expansion and growth
If you are knowledgeable in SEO and graphic design as well, that is a huge plus as well though not required
Candidates who have done work like this for web hosting companies in the past will be highly considered. Please include examples of previous work.
Please keep in mind when compiling your proposal that because we are a small company who is working hard to grow and expand, we are cost-sensitive for the time being... however there will always be opportunity to expand and grow with us down the road. Please be as competitive as possible in your proposal. Our starting budget for this is $250 to $300 per month. However, please note that this is a long-term position in which you will be paid every month. It is NOT simply a one month deal and that's it. We keep our employees forever, and some have even been with us for over 6 years and counting. Plus, as the company grows you will become eligible for pay increases as well. We are looking for someone who has the same mentality and is willing to work/grow with us in the long term. Most importantly it's a very rewarding job and a fun, remote team to work with!
** Please DO NOT apply for this job if you do not intend on staying on the job for a while. We are seeking candidates interested in a long-term career path with the company. Some staff have been with our company for 6+ years, and counting! There will be opportunities for future expansion and growth within the company - we are mutually interested in growing with you! **