The features that my app should do are:
1. Persistent Background service that will run always even if the user reboot his device. (like broadcastreceiver in android)
2. Get location updates as long as the service running.
3. Get local time from server or something to prevent time hacking(so the user wont change iphone time to cheat the app).
4. Integrate to firebase database.
5. The service will detect which app is in the foreground (the launched app)
6. If its possible - prevent app deletion. If not - notify somehow that the app was deleted.
7. very basic GUI.
8. xCode 10
try to target maximum ios versions as possible
more detailed requirements (1-7) will be provided later after awarding the project.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $567 for this job
Hi, Employer I have just read your post carefully. I am a iOS app developer using SWIFT. I am sure I will satisfy to you. I hope to work with you. If you hire me, I will do my best Thanks Best Regards