This is an open invitation for India's best in class Data Engineer to join the disruptive technology and thought leader in the global Talent Relationship Marketing Cloud Platform. If you live & breath engineering by solving not only engineering problems but are passionate about building state of the art products that help a billion+ job seekers
Core Java, J2EE, Collections,
Good to have: Scala,Python
Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, Kafka and related Big Data tools,
DB/NoSql - MongoDB, MySql or any No SQL DB.
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- 1 + years of experience handling large volumes and velocity of data
- 2 + years of hands-on experience working with Spark and Hadoop based technologies
- 1 + years of experience with data ingestion, processing and extracting value from it
- 1+ years of experience with major Hadoop distributions
- 1+ years of experience with No-SQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Preferable to have exposure to Hadoop admin activities
- Experience designing solutions for Big Data environments
- Strong logical thinking and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Fast Learner with a go-getter attitude
- Perform high complexity integration testing and validate all services integrate according to specifications
21 freelancers are bidding on average ₹29543 for this job
Hello, I am working in Java/J2EE technologies for last 16+ years. I work Hadoop/Bigdata technologies along with ELK stack using Java/Scala and Python. Can we proceed further? Thanks!
Hi, I have more than 4+ years of experience in big data technologies like hadoop, HDFS, Hive, spark, scala MapReduce etc I can complete your project contact me for more details...
Hi, I have strong knowledge in Scala Functional Programming. I have experience in Micro Service development and Streaming Application development. Let me know, we can discus more. Regards, Rumesh
I am over 13 years of experience in peoplesoft, now i am getting into big data technologies. I am doing my course in BDML from great lakes institute of management. If you are interested then let us talk.