We have an existing website with a primary goal of talented people listing their skills on our website and have local people find them easily. The project will start small, in my local area and will be the primary focus while the website is still in beta.
Liking to an open marketplace, people who are close to the service provider (cooking food, photography shooting, or makeup artist) can book the services through the website by using Google map and show who is near to the customer. Restaurants also can register and receive order online.
We are looking to hire a freelancer long-term on an hourly basis. But we're posting this job as fixed price for now so we can test the waters with a small project with chunks of deliverables. Budget is negotiable, we can discuss your rate for the completing the rest of the project later.
You will be responsible for developing admin dashboard to control everything in the website. We can discuss what framework will be used. Suggested one now is AngularJS / [login to view URL] but I’m open to any that will be shorter for implementing.
After this task is done, I will assign you to other functionality on the website.
Looking for experienced back end / full stack developer.
Comfortable with these technologies:
- extensive experience in Angular JS
- extensive experience in Node JS
- extensive experience in MongoDB / MySQL / PostGres
- extensive experience in Rest API
- Must be Flexible with extra working hours
- must be able to work with other team member, using slack and gitlab.
- must be able to provide accurate estimates and deadlines for milestones.
- must be able to provide daily report.
-must have creative mind and correct errors as it’s occurs.
-must set goal at the beginning of the week. and estimate each deliverable in hours.
-attention to details is must.
-must be familiar with the programming language used and no need for me to give guidance on how to code things.
-must know how to approach problem with solution and ideas.
-must sign NDA
It's a plus if you also know:
- Continuous Integration
- Paas (eg. Heroku / AWS / Google Cloud platform)
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. Which among the required skills are you most experienced in? Please rate them from 1-10 (10 as the highest).
2. What are the things you will need to get started?
3. Tell me the challenges you anticipate facing when working on an existing online marketplace?
4. Can I see your portfolio or samples of your work like booking system and reservation?
5. Tell me about a recent freelance project you’ve worked on that you’re proud of. What particularly brought out the best in you?
6. If I contract you for this project, what will you do on the first day?
7. What do you feel are the keys to success when working remotely with a client?
8. What additional questions do you have about the project or our organization?
Please only reply if you are fully experienced developer who can take full commitment towards this project.