We would like to build a React based website. This the 1st phase.
The scope of this phase is to build a react project that implements the mockup:
1. Set texts and menu items according the jsons.
2. On menu item click - load the correct component.
3. Set the background colors for each section.
Please see the attached mockup and jsons.
The web page contains 4 sections:
[login to view URL] panel - A constant component on page top, full width, with some elements.
There will be an icon to collapse the side menu (show only icons when collapsed)
2. Side menu - On the left side, will have a tree list of pages.
Visibility of each menu item will be by user role. (For new - RoleA will display Menu1, RoleB menu2, etc..)
3. Main Panel - will load a component based on the clicked side menu item.
4. Secondary Panel - Not for now.
We seek someone that will write nice code, specifically:
- Write nice code
- Nice person
18 freelancers are bidding on average $52 for this job
I have a good working knowledge on the reactjs single page applications. Build the multiple menus and accordions and multiple different navigation modules from the scratch for some of the previous projects.