Media4u publishes innovative IT and multimedia web services. We are currently working at a sophisticated, new, geo-based, challenging project in the area of social network / events management. For this purpose development support is needed soon for a long-termed cooperation.
The main front-end (client and server) is already 100% implemented as an online application with Microsoft VB6 technology. The application's code will be the main specification for a porting into such web technology that allows most efficient 'conversion'.
The related mobile app once was developed with Application Craft (release state about 80%) and should be redeveloped most efficiently with a suiting mobile technology (probably Android or even better independent natives like Xamarin, React Native, Flutter, Ionic, NativeScript, o.e.).
In the beginning the expense of implementation of client + server porting and of the mobile app development should be estimated. This table listing and its time parameters should be well reproducible.
The best destination technologies should be discussed.
A go to market should be done by finishing release 1 quickly. For this we are looking for a professional development partner.
One with excellent knowledge to make the porting from VB6. And the other well qualified in the appointed dest. app technology. But it could be an option to have even one developer doing both.
The key conditions we appreciate:
* SCRUM development process and milestone-based payment
* careful communication culture
* professional team management
* attractive pricing rate (<10$ / hour) (profit participation possible)
* suiting experiences about our project's technologies and challenging tasks
* independent working manner; ability to deeply UNDERSTAND the project idea
Please make your bid to this project with a proposed hourly rate that is calculated for an EXPERIENCED, qualified developer!
These are the qualification criteria in detail:
* Coding: Web front end (most advanced and efficient technology) plus separate hybrid native or hybrid web app.
* Very helpful: MS Vsual Studio (VB6) know how, intelligent web parsing technologies, view for good usability and design.
* PM: Knowledge about SCRUM, correct estimations and time track management.
* Soft skills: good understanding of project's idea (purpose-oriented thinking); fast comprehension; organised, logical & independent thinking, direct/open/sincere, RELIABLE !!
* Constellation: single, independent developer(s). Or: qualified, professionally managed team of a company.
* Communication: good and clear English. Understanding of German (project) documents are welcome.
Attached to this announcement you will find 3 pdf documents.
'Project Requirements EMP' may answer your first, basic questions about the project and our idea of the cooperation!
We suggest that you please fill in the included suiting form document to quickly show your qualifications to our project.
If you are sure you can achieve the conditions above please make a bid.
We would be very glad if we would have found in you the right partner for our ambitious plans!
Falk Hertel (CEO, Media4u)
PS: We DON'T answer to automatic responses but only to personal writings which refer to our soft skills, project's technologies and cost requirements!