We are looking for a front-end developer who is familiar with HTML, CSS and Angular.
We have about 20 pages that are 80% completed already. We need to finish the remaining 20% of the HTML for these pages and use Angular for integration. All pages will have to include the responsive view for mobile & tablet (we will provide all mockups for reference). You should be able to deliver based on the mockups we provide and work with what we already have. We are looking for the best quality and attention to detail!!!
The html/css is pretty much done. We will provide what we have done already and you can convert to latest angular for all pages including the responsive pages. We will handle the back-end so you just need to make sure they are functional and integrate with the web apis that we will provide. We will test your work and provide any notes for revision/bugs which you will have to fix before completing the project.
Read more Instructions below:
- There are two components in this project. Admin and Frontend.
- We will provide the two links to components. The HTML for all pages along with responsive view must be completed!!!
- Most of the HTML work has been done already so about 20% left to complete.
- Also we want to consider for PWA (progressive web app)
- Note: We are using bootstrap but it has inline styles that’s breaking responsive view. It will be better to use latest bootstrap and also latest angular without effort for justifying old bootstrap and angular version for responsive support.
The budget will be fixed and we are looking for someone who is professional and will deliver the work without excuses!!! Do not ask for more money after making your offer!!!
111 freelancers are bidding on average $554 for this job
Expert in Angulas, CSS and Bootstrap. Let us discuss and move ahead. I am ready to start. I will finish the remaining 20% and will check 80% quality also