We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to work with us. The person would be responsible for successful evolving the product from the scratch by translation ideas and business requirements into deeply technical and intuitive UI. As the senior member, you will play a key and vital role in product development, platform integration, data migration, and design architecture. We expect you to have entrepreneur mindset, be excellent at coding, product execution, team management and strategic thinking
OUR DEVELOPMENT STACK
o React & Express based framework Sails using Waterline ORM.
o Redux for state management, and Redux-Saga for middleware side effects.
o Babel and bundler Web pack.
o Testing tools like Mocha/Jasmine, linting tool and task runners like Grunt.
o MySQL database
1. You are willing to join full time and have more than 4 years of experience leading the software development team.
2. You should have more than 3-4 years of experience in full-stack software development and have worked with development teams, be in technical development or product leadership.
3. Hands-on work experience in object and component-oriented software development in key technologies with practical development experience
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write a clear analysis for presentations on high-level strategy as well as projects updates for an executive audience.
6. Demonstrated ability to recruit, manage and retain geographically distributed technical teams, including performance management
7. Ability to take and give constructive feedback
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Do you have expertise in React+Redux/Sails(Express) framework?
How soon can you start contributing? We need committed developers since we have tons of work.
How comfortable are you with picking code from another developer and contributing?
How quick are you to understand the business requirements and translating it to code?
How soon can you pick any new Frontend related technology and start contributing, in case the migration is required from old code to new code?