We are looking for a talented fullstack developer to speed up the delivery of our brand new product in SEO domain(namely in link building). It provides marketers with analysis and day-to-day activity tools. We analyze all the links which lead to a website(“backlink profile”), show metrics and provide suggestions how to improve the backlink profile and what should be the next steps. We launched the service live in July 2017.
Your help is needed both on the frontend and backend development. The nature of tasks will vary from small bugfixes to implementation of the new modules.
You’ll work under the guidance of our rockstar team lead, but you should be capable of figuring things out yourself with no hand holding and be able to look at code, DB structure and get an idea of what the application is trying to do. Also we’re a remote team located in different time zones, so without good verbal and written communication skills you’ll be lost ;)
On a bright side, the high fidelity wireframes and the software requirements are provided to ease the development process.
This is a full-time long-term position.
- Write clean code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision;
- Debug and troubleshoot code related issues/defects;
- Work with self-initiative and not get stuck on the small stuff;
- Participate in planning the iterations;
- Code review;
- Write unit and integration tests.
- 3+ years developing commercial software
- RoR, Sidekiq, PostgreSQL, RSpec
- Advanced-level competency with JS, HTML&CSS
- Git - you’ll be working with other developers
- Proper English verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Experience with Scrum as a plus