PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE NOT US BASED PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
I'm looking for a Freelance journalist or writer to provide commentary and analysis of the SXSW interactive Conference in Austin Texas next March 2020.
We will be taking a group of financial services professionals on an innovation study tour to SXSW for a period covering 4 days of the interactive conference. We are looking to produce a report which includes insights and a summary of the session content and speakers seen by the group as well as analysis which is relevant to the attendees.
- Corporate style journalism/writing
- Knowledge and prior experience covering the financial services sector
- Knowledge and prior experience covering future tech, innovation topics
*Please provide proof of your work
Other important information:
- Must be locally based (or able to cover own accommodation as this will NOT be provided)
- A ticket to the interactive conference will be provided
The dates of the conference are 14th March - 17th March.