I'm looking for someone to complete the following:
- Modify existing code to ensure smooth transition of vehicle/s between long/lat updates.
- Ensure vehicle/s when stationary don't move (vehicle/s currently change orientation as it doesn't know which direction to face... should round coordinates up to not adjust direction based on a >2m change).
- Add pop-up window when clicking on vehicle to display id of vehicle.
Attached example of issue.
To fulfil requirements:
- Freelancer must record video of multiple real-time vehicles moving smoothly on map and show static vehicle when the user is not moving.
- Freelancer must submit working code for testing.
NB: Data is being read via jSON x mySQL database each 3 seconds. Assistance with queries will be provided as required along with access to be able to track your own location in realtime (front end mobile app credentials and link will be supplied).
1 freelancer is bidding on average $50 for this job
Hello there, I carefully reviewed your needs, I will do that task for you. Please give me the chance to do that work for you and you will be satisfied on my work. Looking forward for your positive response.