looking for an outstanding SW engineer interested in applying creativity and a broad skill-set toward building software for a vehicle charging platform. You will work on architecture, design, implementation, and testing of new systems.
What You Will Bring to us
1. Create local and distributed control and management subsystems for power modules, vehicle communications, and user interfaces.
2. Work on platform software including Linux BSP, board bring-up, Linux kernel, diagnostics, and communication interfaces including CAN, RS-232/485, I2C, SPI, Modbus, and PPP.
3. Support of real-time cloud management and remote administration .
4. Realize the OTA functionality
5. Opportunities to become involved in UI and UX.
6. Wireless networking, including LTE, Wi-Fi, and BLE.
7. Collaborate cross-functionally and globally with hardware and cloud engineering teams to define specifications, features, and APIs.
1. B.S. (M.S. desired) in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
2. 5 years of experience in developing embedded system products using C/C++, Python.
3. Ability to work with remote teams effectively and complete tasks/projects with minimal supervision
4. Expert-level C coding in a Linux environment is a requirement.
5. Experience with Linux BSP platform including custom board bring up, U-Boot, kernel, device drivers, file systems (ext4, UBIFS, JFFS2), and system software.
6. Experience in secured cloud connectivity applications using HTTPS, Websockets, JSON, XML, openssl, IPSec, VPN, MAC filters, and network firewalls is a plus.
7. Familiarity with the Yocto, buildroot, GCC, toolchain, Make, CMake, git, gdb, core dumps.
8. Exposure in connectivity architecture using Wireless (Cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC), and wired (Ethernet) interfaces a plus.
Experience with EV charging standards like ISO 15118, OCPP1.6 -2.0.