I need someone who has Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience to create a document that goes through the following steps, step-by-step.
1. Create 2 virtual machines (extra small) that have a web server installed, on the same VPC network
2. Create a load balancer in front of those virtual machines with a public IP address
3. Test the connection to the virtual machines through the load balancer IP
4. Set up 2 more virtual machines (extra small) that have a web server installed, on another new VPC network
5. Create an internal load balancer in front of those virtual machines with a private IP address
6. Set up a Amazon RDS database
Basically, this will be the skeleton of a 3 tier application.
I need someone to write that up in very detail steps with screenshots along the way. Someone should be able to follow this document to create this setup for themselves.
The writing does not have to be perfect as long as it's clear. The document does not have to be perfectly formatted, as I'll clean it up after.
Ask any questions if it's not clear.
49 freelancers are bidding on average $192 for this job
hi, i can do this project more details are needed for contract my experience in aws ~4 year look my profile please, I ready to answer any your questions.
Hello I can create the instance and write a document. However I can suggest an easy approach as well that we can discuss. Lets get connected and get started.