I am researching businesses of online teacher-to-student teaching and tutoring of the English language for mainland Chinese customers. I will use this information in planning for a the same type of business with teachers from the Philippines. I am not looking for a detailed report on every company in the business. I rather want a well organized, properly researched report of a sample of the businesses currently in operation.
I want a survey of 10 companies offering online teacher to student services operating within mainland China. These companies’ offered teachers should be from the Philippines. If one is unable to find 10 companies using Filipino teachers, the remainder of those companies can use native English speaking teachers from western countries such as the USA, UK, Australia, etc. These companies should have websites in Chinese, should be hosted in China, and be found using Chinese search tools. They should not be a school I would find at the top of a google search - I can find those on my own. Each company should be organized individually, with their company name in Chinese and English translation, as well as their url specified. If the total information gathered can also be presented in a spreadsheet, that would be great, but is not necessary. For each company, the following questions should be answered, if possible:
- What types of classes are offered?
- Do they offer business english, IELTS, TOEFL, general conversation classes, classes specially designed for individual clients, etc?
- 1-on-1 classes, or 1 teacher for a group of students studying at the same time?
- What different age groups are taught ?
- What different skill levels are taught? Most importantly, what is the minimum English skill level that a student must have to take a class?
- What are the various lengths of time that classes can be? For example, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, etc.
- What are the time lengths of the courses offered? For example, is one course 4 classes, 6 classes, 12 classes, etc?
- How much do the classes cost? For each different course offering or class offering, please specify how much the cost is.
- Are any additional services offered other than online teacher-to-student classes?
- Are supplementary materials like books, study guides, etc included with the service?
- If so, are they provided for free (included in the cost of the course)?
- What are the accepted forms of payment? For example Credit card, PayPal, Alipay, Tenpay, Bitcoin, etc
- What type of customer service is offered? Can you call and talk to someone, email, etc?
- Does the website have pages in English?
- Does the website say if the teachers have accreditation? What kind of accreditation do the teachers have? For example, do they all have university degrees, teaching certificates, etc? If they are accredited, how is can a customer verify this?
- What types of promotional deals, if any, does the company offer?
- What days and times are available? Are courses on set times, or are they flexible to customers’ preferences?
- Does the website specify if the teachers are working from their homes or not?
15 freelancers are bidding on average $993 for this job
I'm a university student in [url removed, login to view] are a lot of English training agency near my [url removed, login to view] of my classmates who prepare to study abroad participated in the training of these institutions. And, I once had a part- More
I am a Market Researcher with experience into different demographics. I am an Engineer and MBA and Ex MBA The total experience is 5 years into Market Research.