Company Name: Travelxploria Leisure Holiday LLP, India.
Business Development Associate (Sales)
• Ability to take and drive decisions across Offline Demand, Supply, CX with the right balance
• Fair understanding and skills to open unstructured demand channels
• Negotiation and deal closing abilities
• Ability to network with hotel owners, customers, corporates and open structured channels of demand, communicate and build strong and genuine relationships.
• Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
• Track market and competitor, and propose competition strategy
• Liaise with internal teams (product, operations, marketing managers) for taking new biz initiatives/ pitches forward and closure
• Good communication skills in Kannada, Hindi and preferably English.
• Need to market travel packages and services under our brand and ensure lead generation form all available channels.
• Drive inquiries to conversions and revenue generation
This is a full-time job with Travelxploria with monthly salary of Rs 7000- Rs 9000 (based on final interview and prior proven experience)
Experience Required : 1+ Years in travel BD