Writing R or MATLAB codes for automated parsing each band of geospatial composite image tiff files, storing each separate band, performing raster calculation, exporting raster calculation results as new images, and calculating statistics of each result images. Then guiding me how to do it in my computer through Team Viewer application.
Requirement: R or MATLAB, Geospatial data
Time requirement of Project completion: 36 hours after the project is awarded to the bidder.
For this, I will give you some files to work on. I have three files of images as examples. They are geotiff images. Each image is a composite image of four bands: B1, B2, B3, B4. All images are in one folder. I want to parse each band in every image into separate new images. For example: An image named GT_20180815 is consisted of B1, B2, B3, B4. I want to extract B1 from image GT_20180815 and save it as GT_20180815_B1 in another folder. Then do extract the B2 of the image GT_20180815 and save it as GT_20180815_B2 in another folder. Then so on and so on. But in practice, I will have hundred images, that is why I need an automated work through looping in MATLAB or R environment. Then, after each band from all images are extracted and stored them in separate no I need to do raster calculation. For example: VF = GT_20180815_B1 * GT_20180815_B2. Then I need to export VF as permanent images. Then I will have hundreds of VF images in another folder. Then from the VF folder, I need to derive statistics of each VF image: covering min, max, range, Q1, Q2, Q3, STDEV. Then export the result of the statistics derivation as new variables.
Requirement: R, Geospatial data
1. Codes in R or MATLAB to handle geospatial data that perform the following tasks
- importing images and read the spatial reference (images from Planet Scope 4 bands)
- parsing each image into their composing bands (B1, B2, B3, B4). I have daily images.
- store / export them as new geotiff images in each new folder: ie. Folder B1 for the B1 parsed from the whole images. This will create B1, B2, B3, B4 daily images
- looping a calculation for each folder for doing a simple calculation: ie: B1_SR = 0.0001 * B1
- loping a calculation for doing raster calculation for each folders: i.e NV = (B3B4)/(B3+B4). This will create daily NV images.
- store or export images of results of raster calculation from NV calculations as NV daily images into new folder
- deriving statistics of NV images: (min, max, range, average, Q1, Q2, Q3, stdev)
- looping a calculation for averaging daily NV images into monthly NV images.
- Looping codes should not be dependent to the input file names
- codes should be accompanied with detailed comments for clear instruction for beginners
2. Guidance to me through TeamViewer on how to do the work in my own computer
3. Milestone is released only after the completion of deliverables number 1 and 2 above.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $146 for this job
4+ years of professional experience as GIS developer. Designed and developed many systems and solutions. Contact me with more details. I am interested. Thanks