For my mp3 player project based on the nrf52840 (on a custom board) and mbedOS I need your help with the following code changes/adjustments that I would like to make:
- Adjustments for touch gestures (mainly interface communication task)
- Implementing charging and low battery logic
- create logs & records and save on the devices SD card
- low power adjustments (see attached document)
- pull files from the devices SD card via BLE (pushing files/read GATT service via BLE already in place)
- Enable Write Encryption for user content (mp3 files) and logs/records on SD card (read decryption already developed and working)
- help with the development/implementation of an application logic
- changing the gyro from MPU9250 to LSM6DSOX (library/driver for mbedOS exists but I2C need to be adjusted)
Please see the attached PDF for more details on each of the topics.
The current (existing) code is working and can be compiled using mbed CLI on mbedOS 5.15. For debugging the custom board is connected to a J-Link and print outs are done using Segger RTT. As the custom board is a prototype, I cannot ship it out for testing but I can either do remote testing and happy to assist 150% with answering all questions and provide proper feedback on testing and/or grant access via e.g. Teamviewer.
Happy to discuss all questions. Thank you for taking the time and read through this.