I am looking to setup Outlook to use as a simple CRM.
Basically I am looking for a very simple way to use Outlook as a CRM. Really the only features I need it to do for my team are the following:
1. Be mobile on IPhones, iPads or laptop. Enter notes and tasks on Phone.
2. Have ability to store a history of notes in outlook or possibly One Note linked via outlook by individual contacts at a given company. If we used One Note a clean way to attach files as well as notes would be awesome.
3. Keep an integrated to outlook via the given contact an ongoing to do call/ follow up task list and create calendar appointments for contacts as well.
4. Would like but not mandatory have tie ins to social media like linked in to given contacts in outlook.
5. Have additional columns in outlook for contact identification for sales person (simple number of week etc.)
As an alternative Is it possible to link outlook to one note?
I also someone to clean up my outlook of duplicates, add consistent company names phone number social media profiles.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
Hello, Thank you for inviting me. I think I have to do some basic work related to Outlook setup. Looking forward to discussing with you more details about the job. Thank you.