Looking for software development company that has over 10+ years in iOS/Android/web development, PHP/MYSQL, quality control/bug testing. The successful company must be able to solve critical and technical issues on the platform. The designs have been created and will be sent to you in Vector/raw format. Your company must provide 1 year of warranty on the work provided. We will pay for additional support after one year.
Project outline & description:
You will be required to create both iOS mobile application and android application. The app you will be creating is extension of our Webapp/Web Development. This project must follow the references and guidelines provided on our wireframe. NDA must be signed. Integrate API from web to mobile application. Ensure speed quality is met on all levels. GUI/UX/UI and user friendly must be top priority. Coding must be native to Object-C/Swift/PHP/Mysql. We are hosted on Amazon dedicated server.
- Critical thinking
- Database management
- API integration
- AmazonAWS integration
- Payment system integration
- 7+ years of PHP, MySQL, jQuery,
- Swift, Objective C, C, Xcode
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Project and time management are asset
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well with fixed deadlines
- Strong customer service, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Bug testing
Software Development: 10 years
Object-C & Swift
Thank you to all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please send a cover letter with references of your recent portfolio and work. This successful candidate will have opportunity to build our Android app upon completion of this project.
Timeline: 30-45 days
The contract consists of and will be billed in two parts:
1) Building the iOS application
2) Building the Android Application
The app is designed to be built in 5 stages with the completion of each stage considered a milestone.
The contract entails the coding of an ecommerce application where fitness professionals can be discovered and their services purchased.
- The designs and wireframes will be provided
- The iOS application will be coded in native iOS programming language. It will make use of the GUI/UX/UI features that the iPhone is known for.
- Once iOS is completed, you will than create it for Android
- The programming languages stated are but not limited to: Swift V3, Objective-C PHP/Mysql
- The App must be fully integrated and synched with the website and work seamlessly
- The API for such an integration needs to work perfectly of which will be created by the successful contractor
- All API integration with AWS data base
- Scheduling synched with Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo Mail and other popular scheduling clients
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1) Have you developed any iPhone apps previously? Please show your portfolio
2) Please be sure to send your recent portfolio?
3) Have you visited our website and tested the trainer account and customer account?
4) The platform must be developed with scalibility in mind. How will you address this? Updates? 5) Enhancements? Ipad/Tablet extension? Iwatch extension? Software patches and upgrades? Speed? Load and processing time?
How will you address security and vulnerability issues to ensure there no breech or threats?
5) Deadlines and delivery dates are crucial and up-most importance to our business. Do you understand that work must be 100% delivered upon agreed timelines?
Other Skills: Amazon EC2 Amazon Web Services C CakePHP Objective-C phpMyAdmin Project management Time Management
Project ID: 12028054