We are looking for android and iOS app for used for opengts. Preferred if the app is already developed. We would need app along with source code.
Features of the application:
- View vehicles configured in OpenGTS.
- View most recent position of the vehicle in Map.
- View all vehicles and last position in Map based on account.
- Search for vehicle track based on date.
- Manual and auto update of vehicle position and track (update every 1 minute)
-Supports enabling auto-start at phone reboot.
-mobile gps settings should not be allowed to disable.
- Sends data to your own OpenGTS® or GTS Enterprise installation.
-- Provides the ability to send "impromptu" events to the server.
- Unsent events are queued until cell coverage is available.
- Provides selectable GPS update rates.
- Automatic event generation based on current GPS state analysis. Generates a "Start" of motion event when phone moves a selected distance from its original location, followed by periodic "In-Motion" events while moving, or "Heading-Change" events if the direction of travel changes. When the phone has come to rest for a selected period of time a "Stop" event is generated, followed by periodic "Dormant" events when the phone is still at rest.
- Displays an estimated "Odometer" based on accumulated distances between GPS points, which is also sent to the server with each event.
- Includes the battery level and battery temperature in event packet data sent to the server.
- Provides the ability to send "impromptu" events to the server.