My partner and I are building a mobile game which we think has the potential to be really popular globally, and make hundreds of millions of dollars—and we need you. We are looking for a mobile game app developer who wants to PARTNER with us.
I think our business has the potential to make a lot of money, and even if we are only moderately successful, we forecast you will still make hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.
Our game will involve people paying an entry fee to participate in a game and the opportunity to win a cash prize. We plan to offer prizes ranging from $2 to $25,000, and later we plan to offer bigger prizes.
OUR PARTNERSHIP OFFER TO YOU IS FOR YOU TO RECEIVE 1.25% OF ALL TOP LINE REVENUES FOR THE USA, UK AND CANADIAN MARKETS.
The above 1.25% works out to:
- Worst case scenario (500,000 users) … You could make approximately: $273,343 in year 1 of operations alone
- Good year scenario (5,000,000 users) … You could make approximately: $2,382,732 in year 1 of operations alone
You could also receive performance bonuses after go-live if your work is outstanding.
We plan to build an iOS version and web-based version (HTML-5) at go-live, and we plan to offer an Android version within the first year.
We are looking for a FULL STACK DEVELOPER / TEAM to build the iOS app and HTML-5 web site.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
• iOS application development and HTML5 application development experience (5+ years)
• You must be a registered Apple Developer, have expert knowledge and extensive experience with Xcode, the iOS SDK/UI Kit, and Objective-C or Swift
• HTML and CSS (expert knowledge and extensive experience), including the use of tables, driven by databases. PHP as well
• Database design, SQL
• Web application architecture, servers, knowledgeable about security and networks
• Ability to build social networking components (e.g., adding contacts, making posts that include pictures and video, commenting on posts, etc.)
• If you can build internal operational systems as well (email, document management, financial systems, etc.), please identify your experience and knowledge here
• This game will have only a small amount of animation, so animation is not as critical of a skill for this role; the game is more of a web site than something like Pokemon or Clash of Clans. However, animation expertise is still required, as well as the ability to create 3D graphics
• Significant experience with APIs / integrating with financial systems including VISA, MasterCard and PayPal
• Ability to implement geo-locating services to prevent players in prohibited countries and jurisdictions (e.g., certain US states) from playing
• Ability to create a multiplayer platform capable of handling up to 250 concurrent players in the same game, and tens of thousands concurrent players in different games
• Ability to develop and implement multi-country architecture (e.g., servers), work with 3rd party data centres, and implement business continuity / disaster recovery operations and processes (e.g., parallel data centres)
• Ability to implement a complex algorithm, a search algorithm, and create bots (robotic players)
• Ability to build functionality to send messages to mobile phones
• Experience building highly secure systems, identify and access management functionality (i.e. accounts), and producing reports
• Testing and debugging experience
• You need some form of post-secondary education
• You will continue to work for us after we go-live and will work closely with us over the long-term
• Work location will be flexible, remote work is OK
Looking forward to hearing from you!
23 freelancers are bidding on average $7930 for this job
Dear employer. I have read your requirement carefully. It is very interesting. I can provide you high quality result. I will do my best if you hire me. Best Regards