Use Android Studio IDE
Use Android UI controls to develop an interactive mobile application
CenPhone business offers its customers to order smart phones with home delivery or store pick-up. Customers choose various brands and phone models as they wish. You are assigned to develop an android app based on the following specifications:
1. The main screen will display the phone business logo and a button “Buy Now”.
2. The second screen allows the potential customer to choose the phone brands
o Google Pixel
Use an options Menu control to implement the selection of phone brands. Display a user-friendly screen with a phone image whenever the user selects a phone brand from the menu. (For example, if the user selects the iPhone, the next screen / the same screen will display an iPhone image)
3. In the next screen, use ListView to select the phone models with price. You should have 3 models for each brands.
iPhone – iPhone 12, iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 13 Pro.
Samsung – Galaxy S21, Galaxy A12 and Galaxy Z
Google Pixel – Google Pixel 6, Google Pixel 6 Pro and Google Pixel 5.
Huawei – nova 8, nova 9 and nova 9 Pro.
Use a radio group with radio buttons to show the storage capacity such as 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB in the same screen or the next screen.
Use a spinner to select the phone color such as Blue, Black, Silver and Gold in the same screen or the next screen
4, The checkout screen displays the selected phone brand and other information including model, price, storage capacity and color
5. The next screen asks the user to enter customer’ information: first and last names, delivery address including street name, city and postal code, phone number and email address. The rest of the fields will be different for each student. For example, you should create fields for favorite game, favorite movie, etc. or any phone related information. Create 2-3 fields named as mentioned above. Provide validation for these entries using the proper input controls (xml) and attributes/methods/constructor (java) for each GUI control.
6. The next screen prompts the user with a payment option (cash, credit card, or debit card). Use an appropriate control to select the payment method. This screen asks further the user to enter credit/debit card information such as card number, and expiry date if the user chooses one of these payment methods. Basic validations are needed
7. The last screen shows a confirmation message like “Your order successfully completed” and the summary of the order information such as phone brand, model, price, storage, color, and customer name, and delivery address, etc
8. Use shared preferences and/or intents for storing user selections as the user navigates through the various screens of the application
Use TextView objects to display information as needed. Use styles and themes to create a nice look and feel of your app. Use drawable objects or images to display the logo for the business, phone, etc.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $296 for this job
Hi there, I'm experienced mobile applications developer. I have developed many apps and uploaded on store. I have read your requirements and I'm sure that I can do this job nicely. Let's discuss more in chat :)
I look forward to contributing my skills and experiences to your organization if given the opportunity. I'm confident that I will thrive in this position, seeing that I have all the skills that you are looking for.
i will do build our small project in 5 days, in this first time at freelancer but i'm 9th years in programming. please discuss more time to start work immediately. best regrads
Hello how are you doing, i read the project requirements and i have done the same delivery and online ordering app for business like you. you can contact me. have a nice day