Project for NickFin
This project has been awarded to NickFin for $750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 USD
Hi NickFin, I noticed your profile and wanted to see if you could help me with my app for Android.
The app lets users use their smartphones TOUCH FREE.
The app uses frontal camera of the phone and locates user's eyes and using the algorithm, "sees" where user is looking at the screen.
The app can also see when user is blinking, therefore when user blinks, phone registers it as a tap. For example: user is looking at the Facebook icon, blinks and it opens.
I currently have a prototype: it can detect eye pupils, knows where user is looking and can open apps. BUT there are several problems:
1) it works only on Android 5 and lower now.
2) it takes a lot of time for the process; it takes many tries to actually open the app.
3) it only works on the homescreen, but as soon as you open the app it doesn't work anymore, so you can't open tabs or links.
4) Programmer needs to figure how to make it work in low lights, under angles etc.
I sometimes refer it to "technology" rather than an app because it is quite complex.
So overall I want it to work fast, make it work for Android 7 and make it able to work "inside" apps. Let me know what do you think :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online