I'm looking to build a feature-limited minimum viable product/demo that will provide a web portal and a related API that will expose the following features:
- landing page / signup (all following features are available only to authenticated users)
- manage API keys (generate, invalidate/delete)
- oauth2 client integration to google applications
- manage a small set of data entities (represented in 3-5 database tables to start with)
- view a list of historical transactions
I will be hiring (separately) a UI expert to provide CSS and UI assets, so your role will be with coding the application. I am looking for a full-stack developer able to do both front-end and back-end. The front end will use react, redux (if neeeded), webpack, and loopback. The server side will use loopback and expressjs, with mysql for the database (using loopback mysql connector). You should be highly experienced with all of the above.
The project is not huge in terms of feature set, and in particular for someone experienced building apis using loopback/node.js it should be fairly straightforward. I'm looking for that level of expertise in order to move quickly.
I'm looking to launch the project in 3-5 weeks time, with the intent of having an initial demo-able product with the above scope within 1-2 months thereafter.