We have succesfully installed the Amasty productfeed for Mag2.
Check product: [url removed, login to view]
Currently it is installed on our staging environment.
We are trying to setup the feed for Google Merchant Centre so all products chosen can be used for Google’s shopping Campaign. We do NOT succeed. Each feed we make and upload to the Merchant Centre (GMC) is full of errors and GMC does not load the products. Most likely a correct mapping needs to be done
We need a Freelancer who is familiar & has experience with:
- Magento 2, product catalogue;
- Setup & Configure Google Shopping Campaigns
- Configure compatible product feeds with the Amasty Product feed Extension
We need Freelancer to deliver:
- A working Google Feed template compatible with the catalogue of our Mag2 Webshop, which allows a perfect upload (manually / automatically) to the Google Merchant Centre. This with usage of the [url removed, login to view] which already is installed.
- The Google Feed Template has to work with all product categories and products.
- Document how to set-up the Google Product Feed (text & pics)
- Document (text & pics) how to setup up the Google Product Feed in Google Merchant Centre, so it can be used for future multiple shopping campaigns.
- To deliver in the next 24 hours.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $163 for this job
Hi can I help you ? I am wordpress and magento developer and designer, I am interested to work with you, I will do this job, can we discuss ? waiting for your reply. bye.