Before explaining, we want to be very clear that we're a Web Agency and we're looking for long term providers that are affordable and also very experienced with lots of years working on hosting environments / very experts in WooCommerce in this case. Very honest people, if you do this fine we will give you more tasks of other projects, since we're an agency and have multiple clients / projects, most of them based in WP.
== General requirements for any freelancer in this kind of tasks
- Have a good english (we also talk portuguese and spanish, just in case you use any of this languages).
- Better if you're a WordPress coder / developer
- Must be available to talk via voice
- Must use Team Viewer o other remote admin tool so I can show my screen.
- Available for long term deals and other future projects
- We want freelancers that fixes issues in minutes, not in hours. At least 5 years experience per area.
- You will work under a tmux session so we can see what you do in our boxes.
<------------------- General info ------------------->
== Techs / areas we want you to be a guru:
- Google Insights / mobile / gtmetrix / pingdom optimization in WooCommerce WP area
- Apache / Nginx / Varnish / guru
- MySQL - Must have large experience managing databases.
- All kind of caching that helps to improve WooCommerce
- Datalog / NewRelic management
- Application Performance Management and Monitoring tools
== Tasks for today:
Install RspamD in a new fresh Centos7 box. [login to view URL]
With SSL, nginx, and all the standard tools that we need. Then we should setup a test subdomain so system can fully route and process emails and so. We will use this so our clients can access to the web guy as per domain.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $87 for this job
Can help You with installing proper mail server components for multi-domain future use with addition of Rspamd subsystem integrated in it. Tnx and Regards.
Hello I will help to Install RSpamD in a fresh Centos7 I am interested in your project. Please come online, I have some questions to ask you. Thanks & Regards, Ariyan [login to view URL]