Need a small Perl script created with screenshots on the various steps for informational purposes. The instructions are as follows:
1. Practice a simple command-line calculator. See the sample output above.
• Use the read command twice to prompt users to enter two integer numbers. Save them to two variables.
• Display the sum, difference, product and quotient of these two numbers.
2. Write a script to get the sum of all numbers from 1 to n, where n is an integer provided by users (if not, default to 10).
3. Write a script to display the following patterns on the screen. Number of rows and columns are taken from the command arguments; if they are missing, set default to 3 (rows) and 4 (columns). Hint: you will use a nested loop.
4. Explain any differences of the above vs doing it in BASH
6 freelancers are bidding on average $26 for this job
Hi. I can do that for you in Bash and Perl. I have years of experience in Perl, Bash and Python Contact if the project is still open in chat and we work together for your project. I Can finish in few hours Thanks