3D ARTIST (Character Designer) - Freelancer
Founded in 1998 in Canada, Imports Dragon is now the fastest-growing toy and game distribution and manufacturer company in Canada. Located in Boisbriand (Quebec, Canada), our head office, showroom and warehousing facilities are home of dedicated employees who create and distribute toys and games that will delight young children and adults. Following the creation and marketing of several successful brands such as Trash Pack, Johnny Test, and many others, our organization wishes to continue its growth and retain the services of a Freelance 3D Artist.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSABILITIES
Reporting to the Design Manager and in collaboration with our team, the 3D Artist will be responsible to create various 3D elements (objects, characters, environments, etc.) as part of projects selected and approved by management. The employee will also ensure consistency throughout the design process.
• At least 1 year of relevant experience in 3D creation;
• Excellent knowledge of Zbrush or Freeform;
• Diploma in multimedia, 3D animation or computer graphics (or equivalent experience);
• Talented in modeling and texturing;
• Experience in images manipulation;
• Good time management, organization, ability to respect production schedules;
• Experience with 3D modeling softwares (SolidWorks 3D, Maya, 3D Max);
• Knowledge of 3D modeling process;
• Good drawing skills on graphic tablet;
• Sharp sense of aesthetics;
• Proactive, self-reliant and willing to innovate;
• Ability to work well with others;
• Receptive to criticism and ability to share and suggest new ideas;
• Interest in toys, games and collectibles;
• Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (an asset);
• Fluent in English
Why should you join our team…?
• We are a dynamic company who evolves in the toy and game industry who wants to continue its growth and create innovative products for children and adults;
• We will give you the opportunity to collaborate in the success of a young and dynamic team;
• Work on various and interesting projects;
• Use your creativity, on a daily basis, where the possibilities are endless.
• The chance to work with us on a long-term collaboration.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for, we look forward to hearing from you! You need to provide a portfolio for your application to be considered. This is a freelance work opportunity (with the possibility of long-term collaboration). We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected will be contacted.
Interested candidates must send by email their resume and portfolio before February 28th, 2015, directly to:
Geneviève Brodeur, CHRP
Human Resources Director
19 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
Kindly go through our 3D portfolio following to the links below: Walkthrough Animation [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] [login to view URL]://[login to view URL] More
hello i have the experience to create and texture and shade the character i work in zbrush for sculpting , mudbox for texturing and marvelous designer to create clothes and also blender and maya but more with blender.