For a online file/document management system whe are searching for a programmer who can create a Windows-program that communicates with our documentsystem.
Whe an user opens a file within our documentsystem, then the Windows program starts immediately. After saving the file program, the file must automatically be stored in our documentsystem.
The program is responsible for retrieving documents, launching the associated application and returning the revised data to the server.
• None Java application, but a solution that seamlessly used in a Windows environment.
• The application should automatically be updated by a new version (auto-update-function).
• The application must be independent of a server or service.
• The application must download the file, save this local and open the associated application. After adjustments the application upload the data back.
• The application must be able to tell that a file has not changed (caching) compared with the last time, so that the file will not again have to be downloaded.
• When internet connection is down while editing a file, people may not lose their data.
• If our online systeem says that a file is in use, the application must indicate to the user what is the situation and possible alternatives.
• The application must be able to communicate over a secure connection (ssh).
• The application must detect an automatic proxy connection..
The new application will be signed with a certificate, whe have this certificate. This application should be invisible as possible to the user, if there dialogues with the end user, we must communicate about the layout (language / form / etc.).