I have a Drupal site and there are a few errors that are happening that I would like someone to fix as follows:
1. When I am uploading an image node, I get an ajax error (as displayed in error 1 png). Please investigate and fix this error. The error only happens when the user adds something to the 'other tags' field of the upload form)
2. There is a search function for colour, when clicking a colour very fast multiple times, it shows the colour too many times (as shown in error 2 png). There should only be a maximum of 3 colours, and each colour should only show once. (I think the problem can be resolved by not allowing the user to click on any other colour until the page has refreshed but I am open to other suggestions.)
3. In the account section of one type of user (user type 4) one of the tabs is called 'My Public Profile' but it should be called 'My Swatch Book'. (please note this should only change for user type 4). Also, if there are no entries in the users swatch book, please display the sentence "you do not have any projects at the moment."
4. In the 'update my details' tab for user type 4, please remove the 'picture' field on the form as it is not required. (This only applies to user type 4).
5. In two of the customer emails ('order sample' and 'check stock and price'), please add the URL of the image node, 'web address of this fabric on your site' field and the 'reference code' field to the email body.
6. Please change the css of the /stockists page to look like the attached image ([login to view URL])
7. On the search results page, in the filters area, one of the filters works by only showing filters that are contained in the results (the 'filter by keywords' filter). Please make all other filters work in the same way, and then hide the 'filter by keywords' filter (I may want it in the future so please just hide it and show me how to unhide it - i.e. comment it out).
9 freelancers are bidding on average $71 for this job
i can do this job i just need an access to this site so as to put in all the corrections that are on the site,the three errors would'nt take long but i would be needing two days to work on this job thanks