G'day.... Am in need of a couple modifications to existing OSCMax site.
1. Fix security pop-ups (started after installing new template) 2. Need ability to add elements to existing attribute sets. Currently have the ability to delete elements but not add
3. Need the ability (believe there is a contribution for this) to turn categories on and off in admin)
As this is a heavily moded site, you must be well versed in OScommerce...specifically Max and be extremely familiar with php. Site is located at [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
OSCommerce on Linux system.