I expect from this project is a site that has all the functions as <[url removed, login to view]>
(excluding flash intro). You need to know php, mysql, maybe some java, and unix. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND and know how to connect to the MLS listing, IDX/VOW. Please do not apply if you do not understand and know how to connect to the MLS listings. There will be no 3rd party software, everything must be done by you because I will be reselling this software. Please research this page and [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] to get a good idea what I would like. I will also help with some of the design of the site.
- user login - only if users want to login they get benefits:
- remembers my saved
- emails users of new listings, in their search
location and price range.
- admin panel which makes it skinnable ccs stlye
- expected goals, progress, monthly estimates for the realtor.
-create our own IDX for mls.
*firm website, addition to what realtor site has.
- realtor information
- entire database for all the realtors combined of homes they have for sale.
-expected goals for each realtor should be on the firm site so that the president
would know how everyone else is doing.
If you have any addtional ideas that would be beneficial please let me know. Also please keep my ideas between us. This software will definately have upgrades so I am looking for a long term working relationship with the programmer whos bid I accept.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. All bugs will must be fixed.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
freebsd, mysql database.