I want to create an app that compatible with iPhone iOS 6, 7 and above, Android previous version and latest.
When user open the app on the smartphone, it will show a "splash screen" (just a nice page with logo) for a few second while the app is loading, then they will see a list of video. The first page they will see is a listing page that allow them to choose which video they want to watch.
The video listing will show the video thumbnail, video name, description, and time length.
The user just click on the video in the listing and it will go to the video page. The video page will show the video on top, below will be the video name, description, viewer comment and likes. User need to sign in their Facebook to comment and like the video. There will be a button that allow user to favorite (bookmark) the video, once they mark it as favorite, the video will save to the favorite page.
*They can access the favorite page at the main page top menu like YouTube app menu style.
*They can search video on the main page as well.
*On top of the menu bar will show my logo and app name. (Just like YouTube app)
The app design will be like YouTube app, clean, simple and nice. Please download the YouTube app for reference.
There will be a admin backend for me to control the app.
1. Admin backend login page.
2. Allow me to add new video into the app. (I just need to insert YouTube video ID, video name, description and enabe/disable comment/like.)
3. I can see a list of video that I have added. The newer always on top. 10 video per page. I can search the video.
4. I can see how many user has installed my app.
5. I can see how many user open my app today, yesterday, and custom date to custom date.
6. I can create new menu page inside the app. The new page will appear in the app menu. There will be a HTML editor for me to create the page (Like Wordpress create page). I can customize app menu page name. I can see a list of pages that I have created. I can enable/ disable the page to show in the app.
1. I will escrow you 100% payment once you have been selected to work on this project.
2. There will be no upfront payment release for the project.
3. When you complete the app, send me both iPhone and Android to test at my end. I will release 20% payment.
4. If there's any bugs, you need to fix them to make sure it's 100% working. Send me the final bugs free app to test and I will release 20% payment.
5. Once the app is confirmed 100% working at my end, send me the final app source code and I will release 40% payment.
6. I will need your help to submit the app to Apple Store, I will provide you the login access to my Apple Developer account. If Apple approved my app without any problem, I will release the balance 20% payment to close the project.
7. I will submit the Google app myself.
Quote me your best price. I have on going mobile app projects and I need to find a programmer who can work with me long terms.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $990 for this job
Thanks for your good project. RS is very clear. If you could give me a chance to work for you, i will provide a good quality product within deadline. Thanks