There is a problem with special characters in filenames (like é, è, ? ,...) when I want to make a link towards it.
[[url removed, login to view]éci? l%20charactères%20-%[url removed, login to view]]
If you click on this (IE), then you get to see this error :
The requested URL /proj/46-79-woutervp-10x136_cm-glanzend/spÃ©ciÃ l charactÃ¨res - [url removed, login to view] was not found on this server. (see screenshot)
It seems that apache tries to convert the URL string to UTF-8 first (I guess) and therefore it cannot 'find' it anymore with the converted URL.
Please make a .htaccess file, so I can make these links work again.
**immediate payment** if :
1. you can give an example on your apache web server with the same file
2. you deliver the .htaccess file
3. it works on my server (I'll drop it there) : IT's a **Apache/2.2.3 (on Fedora 6)**
Good luck !
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**- Apache/2.2.3 (on Fedora 6)**
- Internet explorer (from 5 to 7)