Need a software developed that would add followers in a pyramid. At the top will be our
Twitter Accounts. If you sign up, you will follow five people above you. Those that
follow you will follow five people above them including you. And so on.
It should be very similar to [url removed, login to view]
The methodology would be the same with a few differences:
1. It would ask people for their email in addition to their Twitter Username and
2. It will ask people to check 'I accept terms and conditions'
3. A confirmation email will be sent to the user.
4. The email would go via our Auto Responder to the user. If they confirm, then the
following system would proceed forward. If they don't, then no account will be created
and no followers will be added.
5. Our various Twitter Accounts will be at the top and rotate. The system will pick them
from a file so we can add or delete our own accounts to the rotation at the top.
6. The user will have the option to Tweet from our page just like in the sample.
7. In addition, the user will have the option to copy the widget to their website /
blog. So we have to widgetise it.
8. The Free version will have one of our Twitter Accounts at the top.
9. The paid version will not have our Twitter Account at the top. The payment will be on
a monthly subscription basis.
10. The system will check every day if the subscription is current or not. If payment
fails, the system will go in hold mode and start sending reminder messages daily for two
weeks. If the user does not pay, his account will be downgraded to Free and our accounts
will start showing up at the top. The user will also have the option to manually
downgrade to a Free Account.
11. The emails for the paid version will still go through our email auto responder.
12. If the response to the paid service is good, then we will look into an affiliate
model for the service also but not now.